Friday, December 30, 2005

zzzzz......

A foggy afternoon...a cup of raw coffee...pieces of cake with burnt raisins and cashewnuts...seems like nothing better to do other than contribute to my adipose tissue...wrapped in my blanket i patiently turn the pages of an old story book remembering those days in school when we used to start off with giggles and then burst out laughing...but now these are just mere pages...they dont seem to 'excite' me anymore...my locks of hair aren't hoary as yet...hmmmmm...seems like there isnt the juvenile approach to life anymore...thousands of "?" seem to jostle in my mind but i shut my eyes, trying to be evasive...huh...this humdrum existence will drive me mad someday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaponder said...

It seems your means to end your humdrum existence is here.....keep blogging and life wouldn't seem so boring.....

Fri Dec 30, 05:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home