Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Number Busy!!!

Was feeling a bit jittery this morning..on top of that my mommy dear yelled at me...the usual stuff...no studies, too much of partying,cell phone...oh yes!cell phone...i agree...i always thought my mom to be this woman of peevish nature but at times she's right...guess it was a bad gaffe that i wheedled my mom into letting her buy me a cell phone...it's the same old story...swathe myself in a blanket and feign sleep, lock myself in the room and pretend to study...but what do i actually do???nothing!!!maybe continue with the occasional squabbles and since i'm no stoic the arguments seem to have no end...i'm sure my fingers can do something better than just type...at times i just stare at it even when i know it's useless...ughhh!!!i wish something goes wrong with my cell so that it goes for repair...for a month at least!!!till then my fingers can rest!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger devjit said...

simple solution drop your cell from your hand, say it was an accident.
anyway merry xmas.

Wed Dec 28, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Zaponder said...

Try playing "catchin catch" with your cell..... Even if it doesn't break it'll surely be "paralysed" for a month....

Wed Dec 28, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jitzomnia said...

debu n zap:wel dont hav the guts to do it...wat if it doesnt get repaired at al?

Thu Dec 29, 01:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home